Idébanken HR Sweden AB
Org. no: 559218-4732
§ 1 Company name
The company’s company name is Idébanken HR Sverige AB.
§ 2 Seat of the board
The board has its seat in Solna municipality.
§ 3 Operations
The company shall carry out consultancy activities with staffing as well as staffing, recruitment and contracting activities within staffing
§ 4 Share capital
The share capital must be a minimum of SEK 500,000 and a maximum of SEK 2,000,000.
§ 5 Number of shares
The number of shares must be a minimum of 50,000,000 and a maximum of 200,000,000.
§ 6 Board of Directors
The board shall consist of a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 10 members with a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 10 deputies.
§ 7 Auditors
The company shall not have an auditor. However, according to the rules in the Swedish Companies Act, the general meeting can still choose to appoint an auditor.
§ 8 Summons
Invitation is made by e-mail.
§ 9 Matters at the annual general meeting
At the annual general meeting, the following matters shall be dealt with.
1. Election of chairman at the meeting
2. Creation and approval of voter register
3. Selection of one or two adjusters
4. Examination of whether the meeting has been duly convened
5. Approval of agenda
6. Presentation of the annual report and, when required, the auditor’s report
7. Decision on – determination of the income statement and the balance sheet – dispositions regarding the limited company’s profit or loss according to the determined balance sheet – discharge of liability for board members and the managing director
8. Determining the fees for the board and in some cases the auditors
9. Election to the board and, where applicable, auditors.
10. Other matter, which must be taken up at the general meeting according to the Swedish Companies Act (2005:551) or the articles of association.
§ 10 Fiscal year
Fiscal year is first March – last February.
§ 11 Reconciliation clause
The shareholder or manager who on the record date is entered in the share register and recorded in a record register, according to ch. 4 the act (1998:1479) on securities centers and account-keeping of financial instruments or the one recorded in the reconciliation account according to chapter 4. Section 18 first paragraph 6-8 of the aforementioned law, shall be assumed to be competent to exercise the rights that appear in ch. 4. Section 39 of the Swedish Companies Act (2005:551).