- Administrative manager – 2-4 years of experience
- Post-secondary education two years or longer
- Company formations
about the job
This recruitment is done by IBG HR AB.
About the company:
Idébank Startup Sweden AB
The company works with the mediation of business services within business and business development, tax and VAT issues as well as contact mediation for entrepreneur-led young companies.
We believe in teamwork and even though we are a startup group, we help everyone across our company boundaries to succeed and develop in their roles, this means you are not alone!
We are passionate about personal development and believe that with will and passion people can create and build almost anything. We start our journey here and extend a hand, do you want to join us?
A deputy managing director is appointed by a company’s board. The purpose is to represent the company and act in place of the managing director when he or she is unable to fulfill his function for some reason, or in transition periods when a CEO’s term of office has expired but no new one has been appointed. This means that the duties are largely the same for a CEO as a Deputy CEO.
The role includes the operational responsibility for the business, responsibility for business development and for achieving the set goals regarding growth, profitability and new business areas. It is expected that the vice president works proactively with proposals at a strategic level and to drive and initiate various business development strategies in collaboration with customers and partners for IBG Group AB.
The main part of the service consists of networking and market positioning, in addition to this, management issues, financial planning and reporting are included. To help, the role has internal support in the group in the form of HR, Finance and Insurance, Legal Firm, Marketing Firm as well as business consulting.
The CEO is expected to interpret and follow up financial facts according to the set goals.
The CEO is expected to build up the company, set structure through business plan, marketing plan, policies and routines for the business. As the company is in a start-up phase, the role also needs to work with market segmentation, competitive mapping as well as customer and relations with partners.
There is an employee responsibility in the role as well as many internal contact points within and outside the group. Building a network in the role is important to the company’s success.
As deputy CEO, you will work in close dialogue with the CEO and have a development plan to take over the role of CEO in the company within his time.
· Create and develop strategy and business plan together with CEO
· Responsible for implementation of strategy and business plan
· Responsible for business development as well as acquisition of new assignments and developing customer relationships
· Ensure that the company’s services are attractive on the market
· Responsible for the financial follow-up of the company’s monthly accounts as well as liquidity and profit forecast as well as setting the budget
· Support in recruitment in new business areas and personnel responsibility for up to 10 people
· Responsible for the management team
· Prepare documents for board meetings and, if necessary, act as presenter in board meetings
· Academic degree from university, college or similar
· At least 7 years’ work experience, of which at least 3 years’ experience as a manager
· Solid and documented knowledge in business development and leadership
· Documented sales experience
· Previous experience of working in a management team
· Good ability to express oneself both orally and in writing in both Swedish and English
· Industry knowledge within Business and Business Development, preferably in young companies
· Good market contacts and a large network
· Experience of leading others and/or leading through others
· Knowledge of the IPO procedure
· Worked in a young company or startup before
· Worked in operational and/or business development roles
In this recruitment, we put a lot of focus on personality! We want you to have the drive to want to grow into the CEO role. As Idébank’s CEO, you must be action-oriented and result-oriented, while also having an analytical and business side. As you have previous experience as a manager, you know how to lead others and are a team builder who can create commitment, participation and a sense of belonging among employees. When circumstances change, you are flexible and adaptable by being able to quickly shift focus, outlook and approach.
You see opportunities in changes and not obstacles. As this role also includes a lot of networking and relationship building, you need to be an outgoing person with a strong customer focus, who is also good at maintaining relationships and is used to many contact points.
Welcome with your application
If you think that the position as vice president fits your qualifications and above all how you want and wish to work, send us your application as soon as possible. To apply for the position, send your CV and please attach a personal letter.
We want your application no later than August 31, 2024, and all applications are processed on an ongoing basis, which means that the position can be filled before the deadline expires.
If you have questions or would like to send us your CV and cover letter, please get in touch
For more information about us, please visit our website:
The website is under regular updating. We are in the process of recruiting other positions for the company as well.