Municipality: Kista, Stockholm
- Managing Director/CEO – 2-4 years of experience
- Post-secondary education two years or longer
- Supervisor experience
about the job
ABC Business Center AB operates within:
- Office management
- Transformational leadership
- Assertive communication
- Financial acumen
The goal is to further develop the business towards the external market among private individuals and companies in the coming years.
We are now looking for an action- and business-oriented CEO with IPO experience who will take the company to the stock market and who convinces through his entrepreneurship. Based on a pragmatic leadership style and with strategic intelligence, you will develop the company.
The role involves
- Development of the future strategy of the company
- Target-oriented and result-oriented management of the company, including full responsibility for results
- Successful positioning of the company in national and international competition
- Initiation and effective implementation of strategic change projects
- Increased efficiency and productivity in the area of responsibility
- Close collaboration with the entire management team and the owner
- Accustomed to a modern, internationally oriented management culture
- Academic degree from university or college
- At least 3 years of experience as a leader
- Experience from having done an IPO
- Solid and documented knowledge in business development and leadership
- Strong relationship builder and good communicator
If you think that the position as CEO fits your qualifications and above all how you want and wish to work, send us your application as soon as possible. To apply for the position, send your CV and cover letter.
If you have questions or would like to send us your CV and cover letter, please get in touch
For more information about us, you are welcome to visit the group’s website, where you can see which companies are part of the group
The website is under regular updating. We are in the process of recruiting other positions for the company as well.